About Near 2 Ones Heart
Our motto is "Visitation With A Purpose". That purpose is ensuring your visitation is as safe and secure as possible.
Our goal is to provide an opportunity for the child/children to visit with the non-custodial parent or significant family member in a safe, neutral and stable environment.
We will observe interactions between the child(ren) in an objective and neutral manner. This will undoubtably allow the child and parent to have an enjoyable and safe visit, free from stress in a relaxing and carefree environment.
Family Code section 3200 defines the term "provider" as any individual or Supervised Visitation center that monitors visitation. Supervised Visitation contact between a non-custodial and one or more children in the presence of a neutral third person. We will be that "neutral" third party.
Near 2 Ones Heart provides significant benefits to parents. One such benefit is our positive and neutral attitude toward all parties. It is our hope that all parties have a positive supervised visitation or exchange. Our supervised visitation monitoring services is a tool that will assist families as they go through difficult and/or transitional times. Some of the benefits for the various family members are as follows:
For The Children
- They will be safe and secure.
- The visitations will always be in a neutral environment.
- Less stress and worrying about what is going to happen.
- The children will enjoy their time in a comfortable environment without being put in the middle of their parents' conflict and/or other problems.
- That the child/children will have positive and memorable supervised visit or exchange.
For the Parents or Guardians with whom the child resides:
- Your child's primary guardian can feel comfortable allowing the child to have contact with their non-residential parent.
- You can feel confident about the child's safety without having to communicate or have contact with a person with whom they are in conflict or by whom they might be frightened or intimidated.
For the Non-Residential Parent or relative:
- You can be sure that your contact with the child/children is not to interrupted regardless of any personal or interpersonal problems you may be having or conflicts with the children's caretaker(s).
- If allegations have been made against you, you can visit without fear of any new accusations because there is someone present who can verify what happened during their time together.
COVID-19 and Supervised Visitation
As the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted all of us, our primary concern is to keep everyone safe during this difficult time.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic many courts have ordered that providers of supervised visitation and exchange services stop all in-person supervised visitation sessions. Many professional providers of supervised visitation have decided to use their authority under the Family CodeStandards of Judicial Administration. Please feel free to contact me regarding services during this crisis as well. Please rest assured we can provide other options in which services can be provided in a safe and neutral manner.
Ph. (619) 817-6632
Fax (619) 267-0260
Mon - Fri: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Sat: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM-8:00 PM